[time-nuts] GPS disciplined oscillators - how not to do it.

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Thu Apr 5 22:42:09 UTC 2007

It's a shame the magazine article got it so wrong, but I can well
imagine how an enthusiastic amateur, without the collective knowledge
of our little group, might, with all good intentions, make such a
mess of the design.

I wonder if Bruce, or one of the other experts in our group, should
write to the magazine pointing out the major flaws, hence spreading
our knowledge for the greater good?  (Hmmm, that sounds pompous -
sorry!)

	Peter Vince