[time-nuts] Comments on ADEV, MDEV, TDEV, etc

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Wed Apr 11 14:01:20 UTC 2007

John,

under all linuxes i have a very limited understanding of how to install
and use Ubuntu. If you can tell me where to get a WINE for Ubuntu I will
be able to peform some tests myself with running my software under the
emu.

73 Ulrich, DF6JB

P.S.

I can do nothing else than to encourage the group to tell me about
possible improvements of Plotter. I do not think it should replace
STABLE32 but we amateurs need something to play around with without
spending money on it, don't we?