[time-nuts] Looking for Wavecrest Visi

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 22:55:49 UTC 2007

In a message dated 4/12/2007 15:32:53 Pacific Daylight Time,
jgray at zianet.com writes:

Another  way to dual boot that would be a lot easier than trying to graft
Win98  onto a WinXP drive is to just use another drive for Win98. Even a 1GB
drive would do. Most modern motherboards allow you to select which drive  to
boot from. If you do this, I would temporarily disconnect the WinXP  drive
while installing Win98, just to be safe.

Hi,

I will try that. The motherboard is somewhat old since I have an ISA  GPIB
card, so not sure if it does dual boot. It does host XP though.

thanks again,
Said