[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 23:29:39 UTC 2007

In a message dated 4/15/2007 14:53:37 Pacific Daylight Time,
support at prologix.biz writes:

3.   3.x versions require the serial port to be configured  as
115200-8-N-1 with RTS/CTS (aka hardware) flow control. The flow control  is
essential to avoid data corruption. A less elegant (and less  reliable)
solution is to add delays between  commands.

Hello Abdul,

is there a way to upgrade older boards with a new microcontroller?

I have a version 3.11 board, and can replace the micro myself.

Presently I am bypassing the Hardware flow control using delays in the
control software, not very elegant and it is quite slow.

Thanks,
Said