[time-nuts] Most accurate clock on your wrist

Robert Atkinson robert.atkinson at genetix.com
Tue Apr 17 09:25:02 UTC 2007

Hi,
Modern temperature compensated quartz movements are typically specified at +_ 10 seconds per year. An example is the Breitling Professional Aerospace I wear daily. Not excessively expensive (£1500) and not so obvious to muggers etc as a Rolex.
The best current spec is "The Citizen" with an A660 movement at +- 5s/year but that's if you wear it at least 12h a day.
See http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?goto=1910741&rid=0&t=tree for some more info.

Robert.