[time-nuts] "Antelope Audio Launches The Isochrone 10M Affordable Atomic Clocking Device"

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Apr 19 14:01:19 UTC 2007

Thanks for making my day, Maggie!  While there's some value, I guess, in
an accurate, stable, and low jitter clock source for audio work, I
suspect the fancy panel and pretentious title add a nice multiplier to
the price of a low-end Rb!

By the way -- the $500 knob is one of my favorites.  If you ever are
bored, google for "audiophile" and you'll soon find yourself in a world
of the most amazing hogwash -- multi-kilobuck power cables, and $30K
speaker cables!

I sometimes worry about our obsession, but at least what we do can
actually be measured. :-)

73,
John
----