[time-nuts] 10MHz to 32MHz?

Lester Veenstra M0YCM K1YCM M0YCM at veenstras.com
Sun Apr 22 20:11:24 UTC 2007

And if the 32 mhz source is a sealed unit, I suspect you will find that once
you mechanically set it as close as practical, that varying the Vcc will
allow you to use it as a narrow VCO.

Full Name:      Lester B Veenstra
Job Title:      Communication Sys Des Engr Sr Stf
Department:     6L01 Site Operations Collaboration  and Reach-Back (SOCAR)
Company:        Integrated Systems & Solutions
Business Address:       Lockheed Martin IS&S
PSC 45 Box 781
APO AE 09468
Telephones:
Office             940-6456