[time-nuts] retry: PRS10 has spurious frequencies

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Apr 22 18:47:23 UTC 2007

Henk, I don't know particulars about the PRS10, but spurs anywhere that
are 60dB down are probably not a problem; check the docs and I'll bet
that non-harmonic spurs are only spec'd at maybe 40dB down (and I'd
argue that the 58th harmonic no longer counts as a harmonic; the
harmonics they're talking about are low order).

John