[time-nuts] 10MHz to 32MHz?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 21:37:11 UTC 2007

In a message dated 4/22/2007 13:00:41 Pacific Daylight Time, jmiles at pop.net
writes:

And  of course, if you're going to use a microcontroller to run your PLL
chip,  you might as well use a DDS.  Honestly, I'd just rig up some  dividers
and mixers, borrow some time on an SA to tune it all up, and call  it a day.

-- john, KE5FX

Hi John,

talking about 4046 PLL's: we are looking for a better Spice model for the
4046 PLL, but only found an HC4046 model in Pspice. That part is too slow.
Would you have a pointer to a better chip such as the 74HC4046  etc?

thanks,
Said