[time-nuts] HP10544A defective? Looking fro 10811

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 21:56:41 UTC 2007

In a message dated 4/22/2007 06:51:15 Pacific Daylight Time,
hashcraft at hansonbridgett.com writes:

>I am  aware of the potential interference from the switcher heating
>element  and have isolated it with a LC filter, but to no avail.  Before
>I  see how big a dent I can create chucking this at the wall, I thought  I
>was see if anyone with experience with the 10544A thinks I'm  missing
>something.  In the alternative, does anyone have a 10811  they are
>willing to sell before I start looking on eBay  again?

>Thanks,

>Howard
Hi Howard,

I have a 10811-6011 serial number 2332A19218 that I don't need for
sale/trade.

I know that the oven works, and there is 10MHz output, but don't know
anything else about this unit - it's been sitting on my shelf for some years  now.
Still interested in a 10811?

bye,
Said