[time-nuts] HP59309A HP-IB Digital Clock Manual ON-LINE

bjones0 at mindspring.com bjones0 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 24 16:42:38 UTC 2007

Thanks Norm for scanning & thanks Joe for hosting and posting.  One of these fell in my lap last weekend(well not really... My mother-in-law put it in the backseat of my wifes car not knowing what it was but thought that I might be able to use it for something) and I have been looking for a manual for it.

-Brian