[time-nuts] OT: eBay bidding question

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Apr 26 20:40:33 UTC 2007

In the states, all of the times shown are in PST. However, regardless of
where you are, the order of the time stamp should not matter as they are in
the same time zone. I was not aware, being on ebay for 10 years, that they
ever listed their times other than in PST (California local time). Maybe in
different countries they do. Still the sequence of bid placing should not
change. - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731