[time-nuts] OT: eBay bidding question

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Apr 26 20:44:50 UTC 2007

I cannot believe the confusion. This stuff is child's play compared to what
we typically discuss on here. Think about it, and re-read some of the
earlier posts, including mine. I have been on ebay for 10 years and I know
exactly how it works. There is nothing wrong or misleading about the amounts
or the sequence of bids as shown on the questioned item. - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960