[time-nuts] Fury Realhamradio listing

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 23:31:23 UTC 2007

Hello guys,

I am extremely proud to say that as of today one of our Fury GPSDO's  in the
field (Colima, Mexico) is online at the fantastic realhamradio.com site
running the GPSCon Pro program:

_http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_websites_list.htm_
(http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_websites_list.htm)

As far as I know this is the first time a modern Motorola M12+ receiver is
shown on these pages. Should make for good comparison against those aging 6 and
 8 channel VP Oncore receivers out there :)

As of today (55+ hours of operation) the unit achieved 30 picosecond  average
to UTC with a 2 nanosecond standard deviation. This is with a  dual-oven
SC-cut OCXO option. One caveat: the firmware revision is still a  pre-release
version, and will be improved in the coming weeks.

bye,
Said