[time-nuts] Gentlemen, unlimber your Broadband Connections

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Sun Apr 29 06:17:23 UTC 2007

For here is the treasure-trove for those of us who like old machines,
fire bottles and big hunking things that glow and make noise.

http://www.pmillett.com/

In particular,
http://www.pmillett.com/technical_books_online.htm
Over a gig of scanned tube manuals, textbooks, reference books, etc.

Among the goodies, note the Coyne Electrical School encyclopedia,
perhaps THE best all-in-one summary of industrial electricity
pre-solid state.  Much is still applicable.  I was gifted a set of
these when I was about 7 and commenced to memorize them :-)

Also note one of the Radio Handbooks that has design information on
designing diathermy machines.  Induction heating, anyone?

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
All great things are simple and many can be expressed in single words:
Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope.  -Churchill