[time-nuts] Simple Interpolator

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sun Apr 29 17:24:43 UTC 2007

From: Brooke Clarke <brooke at pacific.net>
Subject: [time-nuts] Simple Interpolator
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:00:41 -0700

> Hi Magnus:

Hi Brooke,

> I tried looking at the HP 5335A manual, but the one on the Agilent site has an
> unreadable A4 schematic.  Do you have a high resolution A4 schematic, or better
> a schematic of the interpolator?

I have the real manual, but I beleive that the manual I have found on the net
is good enought. Don't recall, but I think BAMA had it. Don't know is the same
that ended up at HP^H^Agilents site.

There are a few pages at a few places that is of interest. Let me see if I can
get the time to scan those only, in the case you don't find a good enought
scan.

Cheers,
Magnus