[time-nuts] Gentlemen, unlimber your Broadband Connections

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Apr 29 19:22:56 UTC 2007

Hi John:

Prior to discovering the Bookmark part of Adobe .pdf documents I used a hard
copy whenever possible.  But after working with good bookmarks, a .pdf is my
preferred way to read.

As a practical matter there are few places to get .pdf docs with the required
TOC, LOF and LOT indented bookmarks so I usually make my own.  I have gotten
Microchip to change from chapter titles that were meaningless to their now fine
bookmarks.  But so far my attempts to get the Army to change have not
succeeded.  More at:  http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/Mpdf.shtml#Nav

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com