[time-nuts] WG: EZGPIB & other software

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue Aug 21 15:53:01 UTC 2007

Daun and all,
my mailer setting is set ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) quoted printable, and I do not
had and have problems with mails from Europe nor from USA,
just very seldom with the special german characters (Umlaut) when the sender
does use other and for me unknown settings.
Perhaps it can help to find the reason for the problems.

I hope it is in the sense of Ulrich, when I repeat his message:

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:48:45 +0200, Ulrich Bangert wrote:

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> this is to inform you that
>>
>> a) a new version of EZGPIB is available from my homepage
>>
>> and
>>
>> b) I have come over an phantastic small LABVIEW clone by the
>> name PROFILAB coming from an small German software company
>> named ABACOM. I do not want to promise you too much but
>> downloading the demo and playing around with it is MUCH FUN.
>> I do not have any commercial interest in telling you. Its
>> just that it needed only ten minutes of playing with the
>> program to make sure that these were some of the best 99 Æ I
>> ever spent on any software. The software is available in
>> English language too.
>>
>> If interested look at
>> http://www.abacom-online.de/uk/html/profilab-expert.html
>>

>> Cheers