[time-nuts] Of rubidium life and piggy-bank anemia....

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Dec 1 05:56:46 UTC 2007

Maybe quasi-simultaneously is adequate, using a switch to sample the 3 pairs
in rotation.

The HP59307A can be used for that under GPIB control.

I would think the main reason for doing it simultaneously is so that
whatever source of error exists (temperature, vibration, etc) will affect
the 3 oscillators the same way. The switch won't help with vibration, but it
will help with temperature and other slow changing variables, such as time
of day.

Didier KO4BB