[time-nuts] Of rubidium life and piggy-bank anemia....

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Dec 1 14:28:09 UTC 2007

John,

I knew we had that conversation before, you gave me your scripts when I was
writing my Visual Basic program to do the same thing under Windows. This
program is in a perpetual state of being messed with to reach ever changing
objectives, but I have been using it for various logging experiments.

I bought my HP 59307A for something like $10 on eBay.

Didier