[time-nuts] Watches - the china connection

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Tue Dec 4 20:09:10 UTC 2007

Hi Chuck,

Well, there is another point of view to consider.  If Bulova cannot see the need then MAYBE
there is nothing wrong with someone else providing that which is wanted.

Of course they should be up front and put there own name on it.  It seems that Bulova has
cheapened their product to some extent and are not paying attention to the market.

Bill....WB6BNQ