[time-nuts] Watches - the china connection

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Tue Dec 4 21:30:22 UTC 2007

Hi Chuck,

I was not admiring anything, just presenting a different view point.

The point was if a company does not want to support a product of interest, and there is enough of
an interest, then it will get supplied by others at some point.

As to the fraud aspect, that is why I said they should be up front and put their own name on the
product instead of those who they copy.

Bill....WB6BNQ