[time-nuts] Wavecrest DTS-2070C in the house

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 7 20:43:36 UTC 2007

Hi fellow time-nuts!

I am just happy to let you know that I am now proud owner of a Wavecrest
DTS-2070C. I also have a SIA-3000P from before, which is nice for jitter but
not as versatile as you would wish at all times. I think the DTS will be a nice
complement.

I was not suspect it to be that large thought, but ah well, life is full of
supprises.

It fired up and I have it doing some counting going down, but I think it is
time to read the manual to figure some things out. Otherwise it seems fairly
easy to operate.

The LCD is BIG, so there is no chance missing the numbers even from some
distance.

Hmm. Time to make some shootout here... :)

Cheers,
Magnus