[time-nuts] 3 lug triax plug.

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Mon Dec 10 20:49:07 UTC 2007

At 03:25 PM 12/10/2007, Robert Atkinson wrote:
>Hi John,
>   Is it actually triaxial or just three lug? I've some small 3 lug
> coax plugs about 1/2 the size of a BNC. The one's in the link are
> the same size as a BNC.

The one in the link looks like a pretty common triaxial data
connector, such as the Trompeter that has been referred to earlier.

As I recall the one on the 2801A (and it could be 20 years since I
have seen one) is way smaller and has three lugs. It also has, IIRC,
a stainless body and the outer wall is comparatively thick with a
more pronounced chamfer on the outer edge.

John