[time-nuts] 3 lug triax plug.

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 21:10:08 UTC 2007

robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk writes:

Is it  actually triaxial or just three lug? I've some small 3 lug coax plugs
about  1/2 the size of a BNC. The one's in the link are the same size as a
BNC.

----------------
Hi Robert

You'll really need Bernd to answer that but his original posting certainly
didn't mention anything other than it looked like a smaller BNC but with  three
locking "nipples" as he called them, rather than two.
To me, at least, that implied a "normal" single centre pin coaxial  connector
so I think the conversation might have wandered off track a  bit.
>From his original comment I suspect that what you've got is likely to  be
much closer to what he's looking for than a Triaxial BNC.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR