[time-nuts] Super stable BVA Quartz resonators... BVA??

Gsteinba52 at aol.com Gsteinba52 at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 22:23:47 UTC 2007

BTW: I proudly own a HP2801A plus two crystal sensor elements. However I

cannot connect them to the instrument, because the 2801A has a special

connector for it. It looks like a smaller version of a BNC connector,

but the bayonet has three "nipples" instead of two. Does anyone on the

list know what kind of connector that is and where to get the

counterpart (plug)?

Regards

Bernd

DK1AG

Are you sure the probes are for the 2801A? HP produced several(?) quartz
thermometers. What are the connectors currently on the probes, and what
are the probe product numbers?

Jerry