[time-nuts] need recomendation for a portable 10mhz reference oscilator

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 11 23:21:47 UTC 2007

Hi John, Andy Talbot G4JNT developed the a Jupiter based GPSDO for just this
purpose, several are used by hill-toppers in the UK.
http://www.scrbg.org/g4jnt/freqlock.htm
The idea was that it would settle and be accurate in the time it took to
seet up the microwave part of the station.

I hope that helps/
Alan G3NYK