[time-nuts] Upgrading possibilities for more accurate, precise stable mark ii

Michael Scheliga Mike at scheliga.com
Sat Dec 15 01:55:50 UTC 2007

What are you trying to accomplish?  The Praecis Cf has 10MHz out as well

as ASCII time on rs232 according to specs.  So you could take the RS-232

time data into a PC if this is what you're trying to do.

If you want to do more you could build something similar to the Soekris
net4501 that John has on his page http://www.febo.com/pages/soekris/

This is actually what I'm in the middle of building and how I found out
about this list.

Lots of info on this project on PHK's pages and others.

Mike