Ronald Held ronaldheld at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:50:46 UTC 2007

My apartment is in a reinforced concrete building, not near the roof.
Many years ago I tried a Garmin handheld and could not get a lock.
Recently, I tried a GPS watch near the window, and could not get e
lock, even though it did lock up outside(cold) after a few minutes.
that is why i do not think I can use a GPS disciplining option.
  Since my unit already gets no worse than 1 millisecond when locked
up, i would want no worse than 1 microsecond in phase over long
periods of time. What non GPS options are there with the electronic
building skills I do not have?