[time-nuts] Upgrading possibilities for more accurate, precise stable time system

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Dec 16 21:34:57 UTC 2007

Hi Ronald:

Have a look at the different time transfer methods at:
http://www.prc68.com/I/timefreq.shtml#TT

Since these involve receiving a signal from a transmitter you need to have a
way to know which signals you can get in your building.

For example LORAN-C and WWVB are low frequency signals.  CDMA cell phone is
microwave.  VLF military stations are used to send subs encrypted messages and
have well controlled carriers.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com