[time-nuts] Needed: 58532A Antenna

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Tue Dec 25 06:18:59 UTC 2007

Fellow clock-tickers,

	I have need of an HP/Symmetricom 58532A reference antenna. It doesn't have to be in pristine shape as long as it's functional and 'reasonably' priced. For purposes of this argument, 'reasonably' means anything significantly less than the $130 that Symmetricom wants for a new one.

	Granted, that is not an unreasonable price to pay for a good-quality antenna, and if it comes down to it I will order one from them. However, I feel compelled to exhaust all other possibilities first. ;-)

	Please drop me a note if you've got one available. Thanks much.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"