[time-nuts] RFTG on ebay

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Feb 1 18:49:43 UTC 2007

The Infamous Flavio wrote:
> Is it me or is kinda wierd that a vendor is posting on this list?
>
> I've been following the RFTG discussions with great interest, and wanted to
> buy a some boxes from "that" vendor on ebay but they posted a messagein this
> group saying the have two RB boxes left, then I look at their store this
> morning and they posted a bunch at REALLY high prices?!?!?
>
> I don't know but looks like "that" vendor is monitoring this group and
> jacking up the prices based on everybody's progress regarding the RFTG
> units.
>
> I don't want to rabble-rouse on my first post but I thought it kinda weird.

 From the administrator:

The list is open to anyone with an interest in time and frequency
topics.  We have lots of folks who work in the industry, and they are
all welcome.

We do ask that people avoid anything beyond very occasional commercial
activity on the list.  i.e., one posting about a product known to be of
interest to the group is OK; regular postings would be a problem.  I
don't have a problem with the single message that was posted yesterday;
if it was repeated, I'd be somewhat concerned.

John