[time-nuts] RFTG on ebay

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:11:23 UTC 2007

Fair enough.  I just thought they're pricing strategy kind of funny (and I
don't mean funny-ha-ha).

It seems the price suddenly went up $100 as soon as some posts some progress
on time-nuts.

If you don't want me to continue this thread, I won't.   It just seems
they're taken advantage of your group in a
way that is unfair to the group members.

Thanks
Flav