[time-nuts] HP10544a Technical Info needed

Gerald Molenkamp geraldm at iprimus.com.au
Sat Feb 3 04:21:44 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce,

You are right. I havn't checked my unit against the schematic at all. It is
well secured calibrated and operating in my HP 5342 operating well within
the specifications. The scanned schematic came from Leapsecond a few years
ago, and I have not had to use it as yet. Lets hope it stays that way.

Cheers

Gerald