[time-nuts] CDMA Networks: Timing Requirements

Phaysal Khan mortal_f at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 00:11:40 UTC 2007

Hi,
This would be my mail on the list after a looong break. Hope everyone is fine.

Can anyone tell me, how important is timing for network synchronization ( i am looking forward to some quantitative values), how much accuracy is expected from timing references, especially GPS and what are the main services, including CDMA which are using GPS as timing receivers.

Regards
Faisal