[time-nuts] 75Z vs 50Z for GPS receivers

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Feb 6 04:20:53 UTC 2007

Hi Didiere:

There's also an app note at Linear Technology for making pulses so fast
they are used to calibrate sampling scopes.

Some years ago I made a very simple circuit that pulses a LED with many
amps (very short time) based on a transistor going into avalanche.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml