[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO

Robert E. Martinson REMartinson at rcn.com
Wed Feb 7 00:24:47 UTC 2007

Thanks for the quick responses, Jim & Phil!

No, I was running the XO unit all by itself.  My guess is that the XO should
be able to run all by itself???   I have previously run with the XO & the RB
interconnected (J5 & 10 MHz Ref).  Not for 24 hours, but at least over
night, but No GPS stayed ON on both units, Fault was ON only on the XO.

Previously I have seen no activity on any pins of J6 on the XO, will check
again & also check J6 on the RB unit.  Maybe I really do have a serious
fault??

Am I correct in assuming that the data continuously streams out of each J6
connector without any interrogation being sent from a PC??

Bob Martinson, N1VQR