Mike S mikes at flatsurface.com
Tue Feb 13 00:39:44 UTC 2007

At 06:21 PM 2/4/2007, Phaysal Khan wrote...
>Hi,
>Thanks for the responce. you are right, some
>where else i also found 7uS accuracy
>requirements as well, but these values seem to
>be a bit older. coz with HSDPA coming up, with
>bitrate upto 10.8Mbps, bit duration comes out to
>be 92.6 ns. this might need better
>synchronization accuracy than 10 or 7uS. I
>wonder if the accuracy limits have been modified
>for meeting such data rates?!.
>
>What do u say abt this?

TIA/EIA 97 F (January 2005): "4.2.1.1.3 ... For
all base stations the pilot time alignment error
should be less than 3 µs and shall be less than 10 µs....
4.1.2.3 ... For all operating temperatures
specified by the manufacturer, the average
frequency difference between the actual CDMA
transmit carrier frequency and specified CDMA
transmit frequency assignment shall be less than
±5^10-8 of the frequency assignment (±0.05 ppm)."