[time-nuts] Tac32oid program for Linux?

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Tue Feb 13 04:22:59 UTC 2007

Keith,

I have written a Linux based program that interfaces with many
Motorola receivers and provides a command line interface
for all functions.

In addition, it can also talk with HP Z3801A receivers, generate
plots of receiver functions and create HTML output of receiver
variables.

Some examples of output generated are here:

http://www.darksmile.net/darkgps/index.shtml

The program can be downloaded from here:

http://www.gs3tech.com/Software_Download.html

The software is GPL and all source is included.

Regards,

George Hrysanthopoulos, N2FGX