[time-nuts] HP10544a Adapter Board

Howard W. Ashcraft hashcraft at hansonbridgett.com
Tue Feb 13 07:02:19 UTC 2007

I have the adapter board for the HP10544a OXCO.  (Adapter is part no. 05328-20027.  Does anyone know whether the pinout is the same as the oscillator pinout?  (I think it may be different based on following the traces.)  Does anyone have a schematic or other information concerning the board?  (It has three adjustments, two variable capacitors and one trimpot.

Thanks.

Howard W. Ashcraft, Jr.
Hanson, Bridgett, Marcus, Vlahos & Rudy
425 Market Street, 26th Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94105

ph:     415.995.5073
fax:    415.541.9366
e:       hashcraft at hansonbridgett.com

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and may be protected by privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or email, and permanently delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

The foregoing applies even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.