[time-nuts] TRIMBLE GPS RECEIVER MODULE PART# B12118-13321

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 18:32:04 UTC 2007

Hi Brooke,

I Agree with Jason.

$300 is a good try for 50 units on his side, he probably paid  $100 ea. for
them.

He was willing to let a single unit go for $250 on Ebay with all the hassle
of listing it, taking payment, paying Ebay and Paypal their 10% share etc.

He would probably let 10-15 ultimately go for $225  each. Unfortunately I am
out above that price, but I am also sure that  you can get his price below
$250!

Thanks for your efforts on this Brooke,
bye,
Said