[time-nuts] TRIMBLE GPS RECEIVER MODULE PART# B12118-13321

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Feb 13 19:03:44 UTC 2007

I doubt he even paid $100 each for them. If he has a few hundred of them he
probably got them on a pallet bundle in an auction or about to be junked.

He might be able to sell a few at a premium price on eBay, but after
that....

As for eBay fees... my calculations show about $16 - $20 for insertion +
ending fees. PayPal takes approx another 3% of what is sent, so that's at
least another $8. Assuming the price stays at $250... Any higher and of
course they go up.

Jason

> Hi Brooke,
>
> I Agree with Jason.
>
> $300 is a good try for 50 units on his side, he probably paid  $100 ea.
for