[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPSDO

n3izn at aol.com n3izn at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 20:32:01 UTC 2007

Sorry, don't know. I'm only guessing.

I do know that Cingular, on the west coast at least, had recently swapped out thier E911 units from Andrew, to True Position units. The Andrew boxes were supposed to be sent back to Andrew for refurb. Maybe they are getting upgraded? I don't know for sure, only making guesses. The pallet I was referriing to was a pallet of damaged ones that the manufacture wouldn't take back. I think they were sold off as scrap metal. A pallet of theese boxes would be less than 50 units.

As for the price, I would hold off. It is a nitch market. His first few may go for $250 or more but eventually the prices will go down. He has a low EBAY rating so he is new. Eventually he will figure out $200 cash for several at a time beets the EBAY/Paypal fees.