[time-nuts] Thunderbolts, Z381Aa, 10811s

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Feb 14 00:20:55 UTC 2007

How good is the crystal on the Thunderbolt clones?  How good is the software?

How do they compare to the Z3801A?  Any chance the new toys will fill that
niche now that the source of Z3801As has dried up?

Speaking of Z3801As...

There are 2 on eBay.  One at $600 BIN and the other at $255 with 2 bids.

There are also 5 10811 pulled from Z3801As starting at $45, no bids yet.