[time-nuts] HP 8405A

Bruce Lanning belanning at verizon.net
Wed Feb 14 18:31:04 UTC 2007

 I have a Hewlet-Packard Vector Voltmeter Model HP-8405A that is in excess
to my needs
 and am offering it for sale before I put it on the big auction.

 I am asking $235.00 to includes the paper Manual and CD Manual, power
cord,coaxial terminations on each test cable, Mini-Circuits 15542 Power
spliter, and shipping to anywhere in the continantal USA.
 This 8405A is in very good cosmitic condition and operationaly it works
great.
 The Features are as follows:

 Agilent Technologies 8405A

 Measures voltage vectors described by both magnitude and phase
    Ideal for almost any design and test application in the frequency
 range of 1 to 1000 MHz
     measurement capabilities include insertion loss and group delay of
 passband-filters and other transmission devices, gain
      and phase margin of amplifiers, complex impedance of mixers,
 antennas, etc.
    Two channels allow for ratio measurements and phase difference
between the two channels
     Gain or loss in excess of 90 dB and phase measurements with 0.1?
resolution over a 360 phase range are possible

 Option 002 provides Linear dB Scale
For further Information, check this:

http://www.atecorp.com/Equipment/HP/8405A.htm

 Contact me off reflector if interested.