[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Purchase Person's list

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Wed Feb 14 20:32:48 UTC 2007

At 02:25 PM 2/14/2007 , Colin Bradley wrote:
>Here is the latest Thunderbolt purchase list. It is now near 40 units.

>Scott Newell                            newell at cei.net
                         1 unit

If by some miracle we can get down to $150 or less, I'd bump up to 2 units.
 I don't think we'll need to give $250, especially at this quantity.

I'm just a little concerned that we're not going to be able to quickly
verify that the units actually work inside the seller's return window.  Has
anyone (with the necessary gear) actually volunteered to test 'em as they
come in?

--
newell  N5TNL