[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPSDO

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Feb 15 07:00:04 UTC 2007

> I have used an Acutime2000 with the Palisade driver, it works fine but
> lacks (still?) an official maintainer. Though it has Dr Mills support,
> so it has resisted attempts to remove it.

Being an "official" maintainer is not a big deal.  The main duty is to do a
sanity check and make sure the driver still works.

I'm the official maintainer for the HP driver mostly because I wanted to get
the mods for the X3801A into the official source tree.  If the mods for the
Thunderbolt are sane and I get one of them, I'll be glad to be the shepherd
for that driver too.