[time-nuts] GPS for Spirent Smartbits

edu at kender.es edu at kender.es
Thu Feb 15 21:01:43 UTC 2007

Hi murray

At a good price a few ms would be very fine. And you have given me an
idea. We already have a NTP server at the labo with a M12 (not the timing
version) now the question is to make it mobile... I already need a
computer for controlling the Smartbit... so I only need a switch and to
cables to make a mini-mobile-intranet... I'll check this befor jumping in
the big bucks wagon. Best regards and thank you.

Eduardo/EA2BAJ