[time-nuts] Newbie Introduction

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Feb 17 05:17:29 UTC 2007

Hi, Mike,

On 16-Feb-07 at 16:53 Mike Fahmie wrote:

>Hello to all, I just stumbled onto the group while "Googling" for FMT
>stuff. My call is WA6ZTY and had my 15 minutes of fame as the west coast
>outlet for this years FMT. I am an ENR (engineer nearing retirement) at
>the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. where I work with very big power supplies
>and with sub nanosecond timing for a cyclotron. I have had Time/Freq as
>one of my hobbies for about 20 years now.

	<snippety>

	Welcome to the group. I grew up in Berkeley (and, in fact, worked for UC for a while as a telecomm and electronics tech) and, though my wife and I have lived in Washington (state) for 14 years, my roots are still very much with B-town. LHS was one of my favorite hangouts.

	Which repeaters (if any) do you normally hang out on? I come down every September to see family, and scrounge for surplus electronics. I can get in touch once I'm in the area.

	Keep the peace(es).

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"