[time-nuts] 5370B on eBay, carrier phase tracking GPS receiver

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Feb 19 02:04:48 UTC 2007

Didier,

I saw the unit you bought on eBay, I bought a lot of 5 a while back since it
was more cost economical with the high shipping. I sent a couple to Magnus,
he wanted to tinker with them since they have a 10MHz TCXO (I believe he was
going to desolder and wire in an OCXO).

Anyhow, these models only have the 4mb flash and can not be upgraded. They
work okay, I honestly haven't tinkered with them all that much. The pinout
is similar to the Rockwell Jupiter 8. I put all the files I have on these
online: http://www.rabel.org/archives/Novatel_SuperStar_II/

Jason